Might be worth your time if anyone needs some basic walkthrough help.

----- Forwarded message from Ben Collins <bcollins at debian.org> -----

From: Ben Collins <bcollins at debian.org>
Subject: [dean at linux.com: Re: Linux.com Live!]
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 21:22:01 -0400
To: debian-project at lists.debian.org

----- Forwarded message from Dean Henrichsmeyer <dean at linux.com> -----

From: Dean Henrichsmeyer <dean at linux.com>
To: Ben Collins <bcollins at debian.org>
Subject: Re: Linux.com Live!

Oh, sorry, I left out an important point, it's all online, on IRC.
Geographic location of the people is irrelevant. It happens in #live on
OPN. We do it online, so those all over the world can follow along with
an install and do it. Virtual install fest so to speak.

Dean

--

Dean Henrichsmeyer
Director - Linux.com
dean at linux.com

----- End forwarded message -----

/                   Ben Collins    --    Debian GNU/Linux                  \
`  bcollins at debian.org  --  bcollins at openldap.org  --  bcollins at linux.com  '

To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-project-request at lists.debian.org