Hmm... know any good books or online texts on this stuff? It seems that
most stuff is passed through the stack but some things are done via the
other registers (ESI, EDI, ECX) and I don't know if this is something that
is just up to the individual compiler or what.

Joshua Jore
Minneapolis Ward 3, precinct 10