Thanks!  :)

Simeon Johnston wrote:

>Ya... some of them need a lot of work.  They assume quite a bit about the
>user...

The first program I tried to install on my own... I was able to figure
out I should read the README (which was just credits to the people that
made it) and then I figured I should read the INSTALL (which said, "Just
follow the normal procedure!") Unfortunately, there was no way for me to
figure out "the normal procedure" from any of the information they
provided.  Speaking of assuming quite a bit, huh?  I know ./configure &&
make && make install is not difficult to do, but it's not intuitive if
you've never seen it before.  :)

>Maybe just some dumba** pages would be better.  I'd use them all the time.
>:)

Well, "woman pages" is a working name... as long as no one gets the idea
that they were changed to "dumba** pages" because of synonymy!  Maybe
"wtf pages"?

Lorry