I've posted this to the systemimager list, but it doesn't appear to be
terribly active.  I also know that at least one person in the TCLUG
has used systemimager, so I hope someone here can help.

This is all using systemimager v1.50.  I am also using syslinux v1.48.

I'm seeing a failure in the boot process when using a diskette (and a
local.cfg file) to build a new client.  I doubt that this is a
systemimager issue, but I don't where else to ask.

When the system boots, I see the following:

... autorun DONE.
Bad md_map in ll_rw_block
EXT2-fs: unable to read superblock
Bad md_map in ll_rw_block
reiserfs_read_super: unable to read superblock on dev 09:03
reiserfs_read_super: try to find super block in old location
Bad md_map in ll_rw_block
reiserfs_read_super: unable to read superblock on dev 09:03
Bad md_map in ll_rw_block
FAT bread failed

I assume that 09:03 is a reference to the character device with the
major device number 9 and minor number 3.  On one of my other systems,
this device is md3 (the fourth raid device?)

Why would it be trying to mount the root fs on md3 when no such beast
exists on the new system?  I have also tried specifying the kernel and
initrd image at the boot prompt ('kernel initrd=initrd.gz' to be
exact), but it still behaves the same way.

Any ideas?

TIA

Eric