So this isn't really a Linux question but I haven't turned up much that's
useful from stuff like google. (there are just too many things that aren't
the right answer). I'm trying to figure out how to use some parts of the
Lotus Notes' undocumented API and while I can get down with a debugger to
exactly where the code goes through I'm not sure where exactly to look for
the various parts of a call like:

int my_func(unsigned int* db_handle, unsigned int options);

I assume I should be looking at everything from ESP to ESI? Or maybe ESP
to EBP? I dunno. And where does that return int get put? Arg. Ideas?

(and yes, I'm only intel right now)

Joshua Jore
Minneapolis Ward 3, precinct 10