> Never used it, but I like Netgear for everything.  Netgear has a nice Gb
> NIC as well as a 2 port 1Gb/24 port 100Mb switch.
	any idea what it costs?

> I have bad opinions of 3com.  Too many bad expeiences.  3com may not enter
> my home.
	I actually rather like 3com NICs.  primarily because *everything*
supports them. :) no dinking around wondering which Tulip variant this is;
or how close to spec this ne2k knockoff is (some are pretty far out there);
it either works, or it doesn't. (and if it doesn't, you make a christmas
tree ornament out of it and grab the next one from the parts bin).

Carl.
--
Network Engineer
Real-Time Enterprises