I'm looking for a tool under linux that can figure out database schemas when all
you got is an ODBC datasource.

No laughing please... :-P

What I tried first was to setup the ODBC datasource and have MS Access (yeah,
yeah, yeah) import the database. MS Access puked, the database is too large
(there is proof that MS Access sucks for any real database work).

I'm not a DB guru, so my efforts have stopped there. I'd like to stay on Linux,
but if there is a tool (windows only) I'll look at that too.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>         | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org, Minnesota, Linux | Fax   : (952)943-8500