Florin Iucha wrote:

>Lorry, don't give up. Look up my previous e-mail on this topic.
>
>florin

I thought I responded to that, didn't I?

Well anyway, now I am trying to do postfix, and I am supposed to create
a user called postfix.  At first, I thought "oh yeah, like I know how to
do that," but I did RTFM, but I have a question about it.  It says this
user "postfix" doesn't need a home dir.  Does that mean if I don't add
'-d blahblah' on the useradd then it won't create a home dir?  It sounds
like it will create a home dir anyway, with the default name... but it
isn't exactly crystal clear.  If it makes a home dir anyway, is there a
way to tell it not to?

Lorry, who is thinking of designing 'woman pages' cuz man pages suck! ;)