> >    * Your machine is called slava.net
> >
> No, I don't know what my machine is called anymore.  slava.net is (kind
> of) where my mail is, but
> not really.  slava.net is my virtual domain, and I'm not sure where it
> is anymore, I think the guy who set it up for me moved.  So my email
> ends in slava.net, but I actually don't check the mail on slava.net.

Well, it doesn't really matter what your machine is called since mail isn't
being delivered to your machine.  It's being delivered to some other mail
server and you've got mutt configured to suck it down off of that server (I
finally read through the archives to get a handle on things :).

As far as I can tell, once your SMART_HOST feature is set correctly, you
should be able to send mail.  What is your SMTP relay?  i.e. In Mozilla,
what did you define as your outgoing mail server?  Whatever it is, that
should be your SMART_HOST.

Gabe Turner                                             gabe at msi.umn.edu
SGI Origin Systems Administrator,
University of Minnesota Supercomputing Institute
 for Digital Simulation and Advanced Computation         www.msi.umn.edu