Hmm.. I didn't see anyone else mention it. I suppose it would certainly be
reasonable to build a bastion host using OpenBSD. It's already pretty darn
secure and you don't have to keep track of dozens of packages and their
mailing lists.

Joshua Jore
Minneapolis Ward 3, precinct 10
  "The irony of this man being imprisoned in the United States and longing
to return to once-Communist Russia so he can regain his right to free
speech is simply staggering." - Paul Cantrell, St Paul area software
developer