On Tue, Oct 09, 2001 at 08:43:28AM -0500, Lorry wrote:
> I added a couple lines to .muttrc as recommended (I had most but not all
> those lines).
> Now I don't get the Message Undeliverable emails, but they still don't
> get through.  Except one.  I sent a test mail to all of my U of M
> accounts (I have three) and one got through.  I got so excited and
> started sending more mails but none of them got through.
>
> As for what I have in the local-host-names file, I put 'slava.net'
> because that's what's at the end of my email address... that's my
> homepage and so on.  What should be there?
>
> Lorry, who has said '$&%* it' and is using Mozilla until this gets sorted

Ok.  I'm jumping a bit late.  Did you give us your sendmail.mc file?  With
that we'll at least be able to see what your sendmail config is.

Gabe, who would like to help, but doesn't have anough info to know what the
      hell is going on ;)
Gabe Turner                                             gabe at msi.umn.edu
SGI Origin Systems Administrator,
University of Minnesota Supercomputing Institute
 for Digital Simulation and Advanced Computation         www.msi.umn.edu