On Tue, Oct 09, 2001 at 11:32:46AM -0500, jethro at freakzilla.com wrote:
> Quoting Lorry <fish at slava.net>:
> > All right, I'll go ahead and ask...
> > What IS a loki game?  A game with Loki?  About Loki?  Are there Odin,
> > Frey, and Heimdahl games too?
>
> Actually, one of the games Loki ported is Rune, which actually DOES involve
> Loki and Odin (and a bunch of their friends and relatives).

*grumble*  I suspect that Loki and Hel would be suing for defamation
of character over their portrayal in Rune, if only the courts would
take their case...  (And I bet that Loki would be a kickass lawyer,
too.)

have already won. - reverius

Innocence is no protection when governments go bad. - Mr. Slippery