On Sunday 07 October 2001 20:55, Lorry wrote:
> OK, I was already getting mad at Mozilla mail, and now some idiot is
> sending me huge attachments that are obviously viruses I do not want,
> and even with the filter on to delete it, it still downloads it into the
> trash folder.  Or at least it tries to, and runs out of room, and I get
> an error message and I can't download any of my mail.  So now I have to
> download my mail using hotmail.  This sucks.

I'm glad to hear you got this fixed on the client side.  Another way to
approach the solution is to have the Hotmail server filter your mail as it
comes in, so that the large attachment never winds up in your inbox at all
and so doesn't count toward your server quota.  I don't know if Hotmail
offers this service, but Yahoo does, and I'm very happy with it.  --Ben