I'm still working on how to send mail out in mutt.  While trying to
figure this out, I found /etc/HOSTNAME and I opened it.  It read
'alcyone.astound.net' -- astound.net is my old cable provider from St.
Cloud, but now I'm using Time Warner.  I don't know why the alcyone is
there.  It's one of my nicknames, but it's not and never has been my
username.  But I'm assuming I don't need this file to read that anymore.
 Should I change it to mn.rr.com?  Or do I still need an alcyone at the
beginning?  Is this causing problems for me when I try to send mail out?

Lorry, determined to figure out this linux stuff if it kills her