Hi

It doesn't seem like you got your problem resolved on jpeg.h, so I thought I'd
add a couple of pennies to the pot.

In your makefile, it wants to know how to make jpeg.h (that you wouldn't need
to make it is irrelevant). Something you could try adding to the makefile (it's
been a long time since I messed with this stuff, so I give no guarantees):

.h:;
<TAB>

The idea here is to tell it that there is nothing to do to create a .h file.
Hopefully it isn't necessary for them to be copied or linked or something which
should have forced an entry to be included for it. The tab may or may not be
necessary. Be sure to have at least 1 empty line above it (literally nothing
but CR) 2 to be safe. There must also be a CR after the tab, and just to be
safe I'd put another in after that.

If that doesn't work, you could try substituting jpeg.h for .h above.

After that...

Good Luck

Ed Hoeffner
1-271 BSBE