Hi,

On Mon, 8 Oct 2001, Scott Dier wrote:

> Thanks, I'll be sure to find a sun mailing list to go bigot about linux
> sometime.

When did TCLUG turn into a zealot-only list? Since when is "I highly
recommend" one of the trademark sayings of bigots? I freely admit to being
a UNIX bigot, but I don't limit myself to Linux/Solaris/IRIX/Tru64/AIX or
whatever. Each has their uses. I wouldn't run Solaris/x68 on my home
desktop. I wouldn't run Linux on a mission critical application. It's as
simple as that. Would you want your bank to host your Online Banking
sesisons on Linux boxes? I know I wouldn't.

BTW, a good Sun mailing list is the Sun Managers Mailing List
(http://www.sunmanagers.org/) - an excellent resource that usually comes
through faster than Sun tech support can.

-Yaron