> To send that directly to procmail you can add another line that says
> 	and wants mda "/usr/bin/procmail -d %T"

Most packaged MTA's on Linux deliver mail via procmail in the first place so
you shouldn't need such a line in your fetchmail config.

I know that postfix (better than exim! :P), exim, and sendmail in Debian do
this. Sendmail on RedHat and Mandrake did in earlier versions.

I suggest postfix as an MTA. It's much easier than sendmail to configure. On
Debian, postfix and exim are pretty easy to configre because the post-inst
scripts will spit out a decent configuration.

Anyway, go with exim or postfix. Take a side in the MTA holy war....

--
Andrew S. Zbikowski | http://www.ringworld.org
"We can learn much more from wise words, little