OK, I was already getting mad at Mozilla mail, and now some idiot is
sending me huge attachments that are obviously viruses I do not want,
and even with the filter on to delete it, it still downloads it into the
trash folder.  Or at least it tries to, and runs out of room, and I get
an error message and I can't download any of my mail.  So now I have to
download my mail using hotmail.  This sucks.
I've been trying to figure out mutt, but it is just too much for my
little brain.  The manual tells me how to do everything except download
my mail.  I'm so lost in this.  Can someone please help me before my
head implodes from too much hotmail exposure???  I'm willing to try any
email program as long as I can do something somewhere that will let me
delete from server, so if you think mutt is too hard to explain to
someone like me, feel free to suggest an alternative.
Thanks
Lorry