On Fri, Oct 05, 2001 at 05:21:57PM -0500, Scott M. Dier wrote:
> I really want to get next months meeting organised *now*.  So, let me
> know if you have any ideas about what intrests you all have for a
> meeting.

I think we need to post a list of requested topics off the web page
somewhere.  That way we can find out what topics many people are
interested in.  Then knowledgeable or ambitious members of the group can
volunteer for topics.

Recently I've heard interest in backup strategies for the home user.

I could probably give a presentation on some cool features of ViM.  I
think it would be nice to have someone do a mirror presentation on
Emacs.

Other ideas?

Nate