In regard to Scott Dier's question on what topics people would like I
would like to see some stuff for us rookies.  I go to some of the
general meetings but most of it flies way over my head and I hope to
absorb some.  I am very familiar with computer user groups and
realize it is a difficult task because the audience generally  covers
the gamut.  Also realizing that most at the meetings seem very
knowledgable and possibly administrators.
Yet for those of us trying to get into it some basic stuff at the
beginning or something would be very much appreciated. Since I think
the goal is to expand Linux but it is hard to get a start.

--
Terry Houle, houle at citilink.com on 10/05/2001