On Fri, Oct 05, 2001 at 10:09:47AM -0500, Mike Hicks wrote:
> Here's a question for the TeX gods in here..  How would a person change
> line spacing per paragraph?  I've only ever been able to make a document
> double-spaced the whole way through.

You need to reset \baselinestretch. Something like:

\renewcommand{\baselinestretch}{2} % sets line spacing to double
\tiny{}                            % change the font size, so all appropriate
                                   % sizes are reset
\normalsize                        % change back to normal font size

This paragraph will be double spaced.  Isn't that nifty. Etc.

\renewcommand{\baselinestretch}{1} % reset to single spaced.
\tiny{}
\normalsize

Its a little hackish, but it works.

Of course to doublespace the whole document, just put
\usepackage{doublespace} in the preamble.