I must agree with you Tim. I think that would make good
ammunition for argument. I'll think on it and try to come
up with some contribution, but would you also share your
letter with the group (when it is done, of course)? I ask
this because I would like to use some of your arguments
when communicating with my representatives if I find them
compelling.

Thank you,

Troy

>>> wilson at visi.com 10/05/01 08:07AM >>>
It occurs to me that one of the best ways to argue against the DMCA (too
late, I know) and SSSCA is to point out past innovations that would have
been illegal under these laws. I'm wondering if others on the list would
have some items to suggest.