From: Robert P. Goldman [mailto:goldman at htc.honeywell.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2001 10:28 AM
To: tclug-list at lists.real-time.com
Subject: [TCLUG] Question about KDE (Konqueror paper size for printing)

I'm mostly loving KDE, but....  Has anyone figured out how to make
their &^)(&#ing printer paper setup default to "letter" instead of
"a4"?  I'm particularly interested in this for Konqueror, my favorite
piece of KDE...

I've poked around in the .kde directory, and couldn't find anything
that looked like a page size setup.

I'm probably desperate enough to recompile the whole thing to get this
fixed!

Thanks!