So, after being properly put in my place about benchmarks, wouldn't you know it.
Nate puts up a squid server for us to play with.

As an aside, it rocks. :-) I love updating a box via red-carpet and only getting
5K/s for the first box, but then a kick-ass (almost) 100Mb/s for every other
box (ok, it's a lot less then 100Mb/s, but I need someone to re-inflate my ego).

Anyways, the cache area is ext2, there was talk about ReiserFS being good for
this stuff. How about ext3? Any comments, benchmarks, etc?

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>         | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org, Minnesota, Linux | Fax   : (952)943-8500