We've got an extra Portmaster PM2e-30 that could go for "near-Ebay" price,
if you haven't found a solution already.

There are several models available now too if you are looking for digital
(PRI) models too:
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ht=1&SortProperty=MetaEndSort&query=portmaster

Email me off-list if you are interested.
MK