Thank you!!

Now that I have my paper written, is there some quick and easy way to
get my star office working?  Word isn't letting me do a %$#& thing -
everything I try to do, even "Save", I get "Word doesn't have enough
memory..."  Grrr.  When I try to run soffice, depending on the
directory, it says there is no such thing (though an ls shows soffice
there) or it takes me to a setup program that says it can't find a
certain file and when I click "repair" I get a bunch of "error writing
such and such to blah blah directory" messages.  I am thinking I should
just delete all these 5.2 files and start over with 6.0??  Is that ok?
 I am used to Windows where you can't just delete files, so I want to
make sure this is ok before I do it...
Thanks!

Lorry