By connecting to the router with *just* the management cable, I get the *hello! prompt.
It then goes to check the CBOS which seems alright. The initialization fails when it
checks for the custom config flash. The only commands it is recognizing are *reboot
*stats and *quit. These commands return a string of hex characters.
I may have to try hot-swapping the flash chip. Any words of advice?