Sorry for the delay. I'm glad there is interest and talent out there.

Another component of the effort is to produce fuels locally. Please check
out the following link;

http://www.epa.gov/otaq/07-meoh.htm

Minnesota has a huge methanol fuel production capability (another process
control ap.), the President visited our state promoting fuels
development, the US EPA promotes it, and we are entering a war against
Saudi expatriots on a battlefield of their choosing. But the Minnesota
politicos fight it.

The way it works is; the politicos clobber me, claim their new great
idea, muster a ton of money, link with big corporations, and hire people
like you.

After over twenty years in this game, I accept that a scientist advances
science: business(wo)men, lawyers, and politicos grab the money and
glory. My goal is to prepare the infrastructure and escape with my hide.

On 9/21/01, 9:38:26 AM, Daniel Taylor <dante at plethora.net> wrote regarding
Re: [TCLUG] Linux controller for fuel cells; progress!.sdm: