(^chewie grumbles something inappropriate for repeat about Reply-to:
munging...)

On Wed, Nov 28, 2001 at 10:15:29PM -0600, Ben Lutgens wrote:
> I happened to notice a new version of winex that claimed to have fixed
> the copy protection problem so games like diablo2 would work. I
> decided to try and was pleasantly surprised! I snapped some screens
> here.
>
> http://people.sistina.com/~blutgens/diablo2/

I got to the site, finally, and checked it out.  Looks good. ;-)  I only
have one problem with Wine and WineX.  I can't figure out how to
automatically get them to do the mousegrab and resize-center of X.
Quake3 does it by default, as does Unreal Tournament.

I just hate playing a game where my mouse "leaves" the active window.
That should never happen, no matter how far my mouse "leaves" the window
boundary.  Game navigation should never be associated to window manager
navigation.

When I figure out how to do that, I'll be a happy camper.

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>                 | a.k.a. ^chewie
Key fingerprint = B4AB D627 9CBD 687E 7A31  1950 0CC7 0B18 206C 5AFD