> I've been using ximian gnome and evolution to read my mail via IMAP
> without issue for about a month. I love it.

Evolution couldn't find any of my IMAP folders.  Just my inbox.  And do you
have around 50,000 messages in your mailbox?  Most mail clients choke on
that many messages when using IMAP.  And POP doesn't support folders.  I
also tried Bynari Insight, and it just seg faulted after downloading about
half of my message headers.

> Outlook doesn't have vfolders, or do gpg....nuff said.

It does PGP with a plugin (of course, I'd have to get that working too if I
wanted to use it).  I really need the scheduling crap since the rest of the
company is so dependent upon it, there's really no way not to use it.