This brings up another issue... I tried to configure procmail to send my mail
into my folders.  I don't have folders based on which email, but I do have lots
of folders for various topics and mailing lists and so on.  I wrote a recipe
to test it out and had my friend send me an email that it should have affected.
Nothing happened.  I rebooted.  Nothing happened.  I put the recipe in a file
called .procmailrc in my home dir.  Is this not what I'm supposed to do?  Do I
have to do something else to make it work?  I did RTFM and that's all it said
to do....

Lorry

On Mon, Nov 26, 2001 at 09:52:44PM -0600, tim lupfer typed: