On my freshly installed RedHat 7.2, I installed Ximian Red Carpet,
GNOME, Desktop, and Evolution. Red Carpet and Evolution are GREAT!

But,

when I logged in again for the first time, I got this Ximian
configuration dialog wizard. I selected some of the Ximian GNOME
settings, and I don't like them at all. All the launchers I added to the
Panel are gone. I want back all the launchers that are default in RedHat
7.2. in addition to the ones I added. I read in the Ximian GNOME Help to
run 'doorman-reset' in order to do this, it didn't restore anything.
Does anyone know how to get them back?

Thanks in advance.