On Sat, Nov 24, 2001 at 04:34:46PM -0600, tim lupfer wrote:
> wow, I'm glad I'm typically too lazy to upgrade for at least 2 weeks
> after each release.
>
> http://slashdot.org/articles/01/11/24/1711245.shtml

While everyone on slashdot is complaining about bugs in stable releases, I see these oversights as linux and the bazaar's greates moments.  Within 1 hour of the first report of inode problems, a patch is released to lklm -- only 13 hours after the official release.  Within 24 hours of the first patch there is a heated debate which resulted in more patches and a _fixed_ 16-pre1 release.  All this on Marcelo's first day maintaining.

Its incredible how much people complain about _free_ services.

--
Marc A. Ohmann
Digital Solutions, Inc
marc at ds6.net