On Wed, Nov 21, 2001 at 01:07:35PM -0600, jon-david schlough wrote:
>        "This is breaking new ground for law enforcement, to be planting
> viruses on target computers," Sobel said. "It raises a new set of issues
> that neither Congress nor the courts have ever dealt with."

Actually, it's not a bad idea.  I'm surprised it stayed so hushed for so
long.  I can pretty much guarantee that such things have been happening
for quite some time.  The whole keycapture thing, old hack.  People just
have to assume that if the kiddies can do it, so can the government.

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>                 | a.k.a. ^chewie
Key fingerprint = B4AB D627 9CBD 687E 7A31  1950 0CC7 0B18 206C 5AFD