> Does anyone know of any 2u rackmount Dual Athlon Systems?

AFAIK, the only currently-shipping mainboard that supports dual Athlons for
a rackmount system is the Tyan Thunder K7,
http://www.tyan.com/products/html/thunderk7.html, with dual integrated 3Com
NICs, dual channel Adaptec Ultra 160 SCSI, ATA100, 5 64-bit PCI, 1 AGP Pro,
etc., it's a sweet, but expensive board.  It also takes a specific
less-than-common type of power supply.  I don't know of any vendors shipping
a rackmount server using this board, but then, I haven't looked, either.  In
any case, it's all way out of my price range for the foreseeable future....