I can only guess that you are connecting everything thru a switch.  With a
switch or some dual speed hubs (ish) each port will autonegotiate to the
lowest common denominator for that point to point connection.  First it will
try 100Mb full duplex, then 100Mb half duplex, then do the same with 10Mb.
So if you are connecting a switch to a 10Mb hub then the switch will
negotiate a 10Mb half duplex connection because the hub is only capable of
10Mb half duplex.  When connecting to just about any 10/100 NIC that you
could buy today  the switch and NIC will negotiate a 100Mb full duplex
connection on that port.  That same NIC would negotiate a 10Mb half duplex
connection with a 10Mb hub.

The point is the two speeds do not exist on one cable at the same time.

So it looks like the common system you are transfering files to/from
(server) is at 100Mb on one switch port, one PC is at 100Mb and the last one
is at 10Mb.  The 100Mb system talks to the switch at 100Mb and the switch
talks to the server at 100Mb.  The 10Mb system talks to the switch at 10Mb
and the switch talks to the server at 100Mb but using only 1/10th of the
available pipe. (If all else is quiet anyway and assuming that the system is
capable of filing the pipe.)

Dual speed hubs work in a similar fashion but a dual speed hub basically has
a 10Mb collision domain and a 100Mb collision domain that are connected thru
a 2 port switch.  In my opinion this was a half assed slipshod way of doing
it and only made sense during the 6-12 month time frame when 10/100 switches
were just a little too expensive.  I would explain more but I have probably
already done severe brain damage to some people with my discombobulated
explanation.

Even I am bored with me at this point.