Hi,

I thought this 'Consulting Practices' thread might be a good one to
ask for some advice about healthcare packages that local consultants
have found good for themselves.

So how about it? Does anybody who is out there consulting have their
own healthcare setup?

What are the best packages for individuals (with families)?

Which ones provide dental with their coverage?

Is there any 'gotchas' to watch-out for?

My limited checking around flushed out that places like Medica are
_way_ too high priced for individuals -- they were something like
$15k/yr. But Healthpartners was fairly reasonable -- around $5k/yr. I
don't have any information about the BlueCross/Shield providers.

Does anybody have any knowledge/experience to contrast Medica and
Healthpartners? Is Medica really 3x better?

Thanks.

    Matt

--
For technical support contracts, visit https://order.mysql.com/