Find the flash for the bios and you should be able to break the 8GB limit (I
think that's the limit on it without flashing bios).  As to how big of a
drive, I dunno.  I flashed my bios, but stayed with the 6.4GB that's in that
system.  It's only a P200MMX, 64MB RAM, V550 card that I gave to my son.
Sure, it can't play all the latest games, but it will play what he wants to
play for now.

Shawn