On Tue, 2001-11-13 at 02:08, Bob Tanner wrote:>
> So, I have been throwing around the idea of having BoF meetings at Real Time.
> These would be something on the order of every other week. We'd sit in the back
> office common room and just talk about technology. It would be open to all.
>
> Along side the BoF meeting would be a mini-installfest in the other back
> offices. Again these would be on the order of every other week, but because
> space is scare back there, it would be a registration thing.
>
> Exact times and days of the week have not been nailed down.
>
> I'm posting here to see what the level of interest would be like.
>
> Comments?

Sounds like a capital plan to me. Now, if only I could find the time to
actually come to one.

Someone else mentioned bringing or supplying beer. I, for one, would
prefer an alcohol-free environment for the BoF meetings -- we've got
beer meetings for those of us who want beer ;-)

Dave
--
If you go on with this nuclear arms race, all you are going to do is
make the rubble bounce.