On Tue, Nov 13, 2001 at 02:08:18AM -0600, Bob Tanner wrote:

> So, I have been throwing around the idea of having BoF meetings at
> Real Time.  These would be something on the order of every other
> week. We'd sit in the back office common room and just talk about
> technology. It would be open to all.
>
> Along side the BoF meeting would be a mini-installfest in the other back
> offices. Again these would be on the order of every other week, but because
> space is scare back there, it would be a registration thing.
>
> Exact times and days of the week have not been nailed down.
>
> I'm posting here to see what the level of interest would be like.
>
> Comments?

Nice idea.  My only comment is that I am in St. Paul, and the busier
things get here and at the U, the further away Eden Prairie seems.

At the risk of expanding past the point of usefulness, this has given
me an idea about doing a LUG "clubhouse" that might or might not be
feasible, and could piggyback onto Bob's idea.  I won't go into detail
here, but I'll post something on my web site.

Phil

--
I used to like HP before computers, and once I even liked Compaq,
but I liked DEC better than HP and Compaq put together.