Brian wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Nov 2001, Bob Tanner wrote:
>
> > So, I have been throwing around the idea of having BoF meetings at Real Time.
> > These would be something on the order of every other week. We'd sit in the back
> > office common room and just talk about technology. It would be open to all.
>
> Sounds a lot like what the beer meetings are for.  I like the idea,
> especially the part about bringing in hardware (most restaurants frown on
> bringing an S/390 with you).
>
> > Comments?
>
> I hope I can make it to a few :-)  Will there be beer/pizza involved in
> this also?

Perhaps we could make it Thursdays between Beer Meetings?  Not sure how
the Real Time folks would feel about it, but BYOB would be okay with
me!  But, if alcohol on premisis is not a viable option, pooling cash
for pizza/pop sounds like a good idea to me.  Maybe that would open in
it open to some of the underage members a little more too.

--

Jesse Erdmann
Engineer