On Mon, Nov 12, 2001 at 07:07:27PM -0600, Marc A. Ohmann wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 12, 2001 at 12:34:01PM -0600, Lorry Lee Strother wrote:
> > > Carl Sturtivant, according to my sources, right?
>
> I had Carl for Data Structures and Internet Programming.  In my opinion he is one of the better profs that I've had.  He has a slight british accent and he really knows the material.  He is also a very fair grader.
>
> I've never had Bobbie so I can't comment on her.
> --

Oh yea, and Carl was elected Prof. of the year by the CSci students last year.

I would say that both classes were fairly average on workload when I took them.  Data Structures is a great class overall.  It teaches you a lot about problem solving and it is _the_ most important subject in good programming.  The text is the best out there (Cormen, Rivest, et al).

--
Marc A. Ohmann
Digital Solutions, Inc
marc at ds6.net