On Mon, Nov 12, 2001 at 09:16:29AM -0600, Chad C. Walstrom wrote:
> I was in CompUSA this weekend and checked out the laptops.  Most of them
> had WindowsXP installed on them, so I fooled around on it a bit.  Lo and
> behold, it looked just like a Gnome theme.  It just proves one thing,
> Microsoft employees do not have a creative bone in their collective
> body.

I think they do, but that's just one they devoured from somewhere else and
is lodged somewhere in M$'s gizzard.

Incidentally, if you watch "Tron," which I happened to do on DVD
recently, the bad guy seems to be a role model for Mr. Gates.  It
would be very sad, and tres amusante to find that this had some
bearing in reality.

--
I used to like HP before computers, and once I even liked Compaq,
but I liked DEC better than HP and Compaq put together.