On Mon, Nov 12, 2001 at 08:05:05AM -0600, Chad C. Walstrom wrote:
> > 1) Ya gotta use CPAN to get the perl MySQL-DBI modules installed.
> > Period.
>
> Debian Package:
>
>     libdbd-mysql-perl - mySQL database interface for Perl
>
> Installation process:
>
>     bash# apt-get install libdbd-mysql-perl

Or, without a network connection (since that's the reason the O.P.
wasn't using CPAN in the first place), download the latest .deb from
debian.org, put it on a floppy, and:

bash# dpkg -i /floppy/libdbd-mysql-perl_1.2202-4.deb

have already won. - reverius

Innocence is no protection when governments go bad. - Mr. Slippery