On Sun, Nov 11, 2001 at 05:43:47AM -0600, Bob Tanner wrote:
> I just activated orbz, http://www.orbz.org, because spam is driving me
> insane.  It's only activated on the mailing list so, if there are any
> problems you can still send mail to me directly.

If you're using ORBZ, you may want to add visi.com to your whitelist.
They're on ORBZ not as a direct open relay, rather as a two-stage open
relay: visi.com's MX servers relay mail from certain trusted servers,
which unfortunately accept email from large IP blocks.

Not sure if VISI is going to do anything about it.  A friend of mine has
had problems sending email to me because of this very reason.  If we
have anyone on the list that uses a VISI account, consider sending your
email directly using your own SMTP server, or using a trusted relay
that's not on a blacklist somewhere.

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>                 | a.k.a. ^chewie
Key fingerprint = B4AB D627 9CBD 687E 7A31  1950 0CC7 0B18 206C 5AFD