On Sun, Nov 11, 2001 at 09:18:33PM -0600, Lorry Lee Strother wrote:
> Why do I get your messages twice?
> You are CC'ing to "alcyone at baker.space.umn.edu" which to my knowledge is not
> my email address.  Is that what it's coming up as??  :/

Your mail headers are funny and I wasn't paying attention.  Your
messages have a mail header:

My mailer expands the alcyone to alcyone at baker.space.umn.edu,
which isn't a valid address, like you said.  When I try to send
the message, I got an error message, so I removed the alcyone
address and resent.  Unfortunately, the message already went
through to the list the first time, so I sent doubles.

Long story short, I think your muttrc still needs work ;) and
I need to pay attention.

Sorry about the doubles.