On Sun, Nov 11, 2001 at 11:03:04AM -0600, Lorry Lee Strother wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 11, 2001 at 03:43:44PM -0600, Jim Crumley typed:
>
> Crash, yes.  Nice error messages?  Here is what I'm getting.  In case all the
> characters don't show up correctly for you, the \xf0 is one of those Old
> English or Old Norse characters that makes a th sound and looks like a d with
> a cross through it, and \x89 is a dotted rectangle.  I wouldn't want you to
> miss out on the full effect.  :)

Ok, I just tried it with the file you sent.  I got:

isaac:~> wmmail: mailbox "slava" missing one of the options
"Username", "Password", and "Hostname"; ignored
wmmail: no functional mailbox left to monitor

So I looked at your file and changed the first letter of
hostname, username, and password to uppercase.

>           Hostname = "s3.quintessential.com";
>           Username = "alcyone%slava.net";

And then I got:

isaac:~> wmmail: login failed for mailbox "slava"; ignored
wmmail: no functional mailbox left to monitor

This seems like its working OK, except that it can't login
because the password that I have is all *s.  So give that a try
and see what happens.