My wife is hinting in no uncertain terms that she wants "The Sims" for a
Christmas present. We had borrowed this game earlier in the year and she was
quickly addicted to it. I've been gradually introducing her to Linux, and
this could be the means of getting her to accept the penguin.
	A quick Google search, however, didn't reveal if "The Sims" works under
Wine. Transgaming, in conjunction with Mandrake, have a version that works
under their WineX, but it costs $70 and comes complete with Mandrake. I just
want the game--don't make me leave Debian! Are there any plans for "The Sims"
to be released independently, or will the Win version work under Wine?
	TIA,
	:Peter