On Sat, Nov 10, 2001 at 07:37:31PM -0600, Lorry Lee Strother wrote:
> I got mutt/exim working.  :)  Well, I can't send mail to myself, but I guess
> that's not a very important feature anyway.  I want a mail notification
> program, and I'm looking for a dockable window maker app to do it.  I tried
> omniBiff, which is supposed to also check my hotmail and yahoo mail so I
> thought that was neat.  I can't get it to install though.
> So next I tried wmBiff.  It's installed and it runs, but it appears to
> completely ignore my .wmbiffrc, so it only checks local mail and not my
> pop mail like I tried to set it up to do.  So then I got wmmail.  Same
> problem... it runs but it ignores my configuration.  Does anyone have
> experience with any of these?  What am I doing wrong?

I use wmmail, though I haven't used it with pop.  I remember that
it was kind of a pain to set up and somewhere in the past couple
of years the config file format changed.

Anyway, are you sure that your config is getting read?  To check
try putting some a garbage line into your .wmmailrc and
restarting wmmail.  If that doesn't work, try sending your
config file to the list - maybe one of us can spot the problem.