Since many users recommended that their email not be shown on their members page, I added a field to toggle this on/off. By default it's off, so you must go in and switch it to on in your profile. I tested it, but I'm sure I fat fingered something so please let me know if you run into problems or errors.

So please continue to enter your real email address because it allows me to validate your entry. (This means you Greg!)

-- Clay